One major anticipated outcome of the conference is the formulation of a comprehensive set of actionable suggestions that will incorporate an implementable framework for coordination and collaboration between local civil groups, grassroot initiatives and international organisations. It’s projected the deliberations and discussions on the specific challenges currently faced will be addressed and will yield a range of recommendations.
The areas of focus will be:
- Social Protection: the issue of IDPs, refugees, child protection and other related aspects.
- Food security and Nutrition.
- The Healthcare Situation.
- Gender-based violence and the situation of women during the war.
- Co-ordination, integration and logistics: access and administrative difficulties
All reports, briefings and presentations will be posted to the website upon the conclusion of the conference.